Join the team at Gallery Oldham…
This is an exciting time to join the team at Gallery Oldham as we embark on a major capital development which will deliver a new Heritage and Arts Centre for Oldham.
All of our current vacancies can be found below. Applicants must apply through Yourcounciljobs.
Gallery Oldham and heritage services have established an excellent reputation for innovative participatory formal education and family programmes, community engagement and partnership working.
We are now seeking an experienced, creative and energetic Education Development Officer to join our team.
- Design and delivery of formal learning initiatives, workshops and sessions.
- Working with schools to co-ordinate learning development initiatives including project initiation, delivery and evaluation
- Development of learning resources
- Design and delivery of informal learning activities
- Managing project workers and freelance artists and a track record of building and sustaining partnerships.
- Community engagement with schools /community groups etc., including planning and developing exhibitions and displays
- Management of freelance project workers and artists