Announcing our reopening
On Wednesday 2 September Gallery Oldham opens to the public for the first time in over five months.
During the month of September this opening will be on a part-time basis. Our new temporary hours are Wednesday to Saturday, 1pm-4pm.
Throughout September we will be showing three exhibitions.
- Oldham Stories is our permanent gallery containing many visitor favourites.
- The touring exhibition Rock Against Racism has been specially extended until 21st November.
- The Banners of the Dementia Carers’ Groups can still be seen in our Community Gallery.
To keep our staff and visitors safe you will notice some changes when you visit.
- There is now a one-way system to guide visitors through the building
- To keep your visit safe and enjoyable we are limiting the number of people in our building and in individual spaces
- Unfortunately we have removed some of the tactile elements from our exhibitions
- Visitors will be expected to wear a face covering and will also be asked to provide details as part of the NHS Test and Trace system.
The main thing visitors will notice is the usual friendly Gallery Oldham welcome. We look forward to seeing you soon.