The Moon has landed! at Queen Elizabeth Hall
The Moon has landed! Queen Elizabeth Hall Oldham tomorrow.
Illuminate will take place as planned this Friday 21 February but due to the high winds ‘Museum of the Moon’ will now be relocated to the Queen Elizabeth Hall, West Street.
View this mesmerising Giant Illuminated Moon throughout the evening.
Friday 21st February 6 – 9pm. Plus Amaranthine dance performance from Company Chameleon at 7.30pm under the Moon.
Don’t miss your chance to do the ultimate Lunar Selfie!
Additionally, there will be an extra opportunity to view the Moon on Saturday 22nd February 10-5 pm.
PLUS… lots more all across the town centre 6-9pm
- The Fountains of Fire will be relocated to the Gallery Gardens.
- Lantern Parade 6pm – Gallery Oldham to Old Town Hall
- The Illuminated Ocean giant 3D projection – Old Town Hall / ODEON
- Halo Light & sound Installation – relocated to inside Oldham Parish Church
- Crypt Tours – Sold Out – Oldham Parish Church
- Parish Church Café will be Open – Oldham Parish Church
- Hypercube – Parliament Square
- Actual Reality Arcade – Egyptian Room, Parliament Square
- Mr Wilsons 2nd Liners – Parliament Square / Gallery café
- Pendulum Wave Machine – Outside the Lyceum
- The Living Lamp Posts – Parliament Square
- Ghost Caribou – Parliament Square
- Artic Fox and Aurora Giant Illuminated puppets
- O.L.A 2.0 and the Robot Drummers
- IFE the Floating Face
- Union Street United Reformed Chapel – will also be open for a late night view 6-9pm and refreshments available.
As well as Gallery Oldham Late Night Opening – 6-9pm…..
Naked Bean at Night – Live music from:
6-7pm – DJ set from RHiiNO
7-7.30pm – Olivia Deane – Local singer songwriter
7.30pm – 8pm – Jubacana – Oldham’s head turning music and movement outfit
8pm – 8.30pm – Mr Wilson 2nd liners
8.30-9pm – DJ Set from Dezmendez
Hack the Light fantastic – Gallery Oldham
Magic Lantern Show – Gallery Oldham
Light up the library – Oldham Library
The Tale of the Missing Star – Oldham Library
Dancing Diyas – Oldham Library
PLUS! Free Parking 3-midnight!